Friday, September 19, 2008

Back...Again!!!

Ok, I'm back again and am vowing to keep up with posting at least twice a week. I do have lots of exciting and interesting things going on and my family is sick of hearing about it.

Since my last post I got a new tattoo, sang with a Neil Diamond tribute band, saw Neil Diamond live at Fenway, by myself, with an awesome ticket I scored for 50 bucks right outside the park, started a new liquid diet and much more.

I'm at work now, so I cant' really go on and on, but I will be keeping the site up to date with all kinds of interesting tidbits as well as weekly updates on the diet status. Knowing that I'm currently super-sized hotness, I'm hoping to be zeroing in on average-sized hotness by December and by Spring to be the very vision of hotness.

K - gotta run! Will keep you posted!

No comments: